FYI

Author: Talon // Category:
For those of you who don't know the other blog on my profile was my school blog 


    From Talon

16 Responses to "FYI"

Anonymous Says :
Friday, October 17, 2008 at 3:50:00 PM PDT

I was wondering what that one was for.

Raven,Stat,Talon,Shadow,Sonic, Twitch and Me (Ace) Says :
Friday, October 17, 2008 at 4:15:00 PM PDT

Paul Fritter is his cover up name sme with Shadow except it's Sean Fritter. theyre twins so. yeah. -Ace

Anonymous Says :
Friday, October 17, 2008 at 9:21:00 PM PDT

Nice, I love apple fritters *chuckles* Hehehe, I'm not sure who is twins with who...

Shadow Says :
Monday, October 20, 2008 at 5:15:00 AM PDT

I love apple fritters too! they're appley. thats really where i got the fake last name. Sean Fritters blog is not much to look at.

Anonymous Says :
Monday, October 20, 2008 at 10:47:00 AM PDT

Sorry, haven't been able to comment, I got grounded from the computer for the weekend, that sucked. Anyway, do you and Talon look alike?

To: Shadow

Anonymous Says :
Monday, October 20, 2008 at 12:15:00 PM PDT

Another question, how come I never see Raven comment? I wonder if she is the only girl... If you are Raven then I have sympathy for you, I'm the only girl my age in my house and I barely have any girl cousins either (I don't have any sisters, just 2 annoying brothers).

Talon Says :
Monday, October 20, 2008 at 1:50:00 PM PDT

well, shadow and I are brothers if we go into public, but we are not actually brothers. Ace and Twitch are not actually cousins, it is just a cover up.

Anonymous Says :
Monday, October 20, 2008 at 2:00:00 PM PDT

Why did you comment twice with the same words? I still don't have an answer about Raven... I would like to know.

Sonic Says :
Monday, October 20, 2008 at 3:24:00 PM PDT

no comment. Then why am i commenting?!?

Raven,Stat,Talon,Shadow,Sonic, Twitch and Me (Ace) Says :
Monday, October 20, 2008 at 3:57:00 PM PDT

I REFUSE TO LET RAVEN TOUCH MY LAPTOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -Ace P.S thats why she never posts.

Shadow Says :
Monday, October 20, 2008 at 4:07:00 PM PDT

Dont listen to Ace(what a fat head) ill try to get raven on the comments
-Shadow

Anonymous Says :
Monday, October 20, 2008 at 4:57:00 PM PDT

Cool. ACE IS A PERV!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous Says :
Monday, October 20, 2008 at 5:20:00 PM PDT

Hey Raven, you should start you're own blog, make it super girly and stuff, or make it more like you.

Raven,Stat,Talon,Shadow,Sonic, Twitch and Me (Ace) Says :
Monday, October 20, 2008 at 7:36:00 PM PDT

AGAIN SHE IS NEVER TOUCHING MY LAPTOP EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment