Happy Thanksgiving to all

Author: Talon // Category:
Happy Thanksgiving to all of my readers (I give Thanks to all), but one thing I am thankful for is the people who are, or were in the military, who helped shape our country into what it is now. though  this video is for the National Guard, personally I like the Marines, because I am related to one who was in Vietnam, (that and I am related to a WWII Air Force veteran). 
Be thankful for what you have and what others have given you.

From Talon

2 Responses to "Happy Thanksgiving to all"

Anonymous Says :
Thursday, November 27, 2008 at 12:02:00 PM PST

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

SilverTip Says :
Thursday, December 4, 2008 at 8:17:00 AM PST

ok, i knew greg, well.... its a long story. lets just say after i found my powers he kinda poofed outa nowhere. he dissapeared... now my sister and i are upset and if he ever comes back (probably won't) im gonna kick his stupid ghost butt and send him somewhere inside my mind so he can never hurt anyone agian. ok that was mean. i wouldn't really do that, but i am pretty upset that he left. if he comes beack he's in a load of trouble!!

Post a Comment