this is cool

Author: Talon // Category:

This is just awesome(except the music) 

4 Responses to "this is cool"

Cruz Says :
Wednesday, November 12, 2008 at 12:23:00 PM PST

I think I saw something like this on Fly On a long time ago, but still awesome vid, but I wonder what kind of people sit around and make this stuff up (the coffee), I mean they must have A LOT of free time on their hands. Still.... looks yummy and I don't even like coffee.

Cruz Says :
Thursday, November 13, 2008 at 11:28:00 AM PST

so I saw on the side it said Talonz page is that like ya'lls other site. are all of you doing your own, or just you?
have you heard from choclvr?

cruz

Talon Says :
Friday, November 14, 2008 at 1:45:00 PM PST

1. its my newly made site so its still in construction
2. no I haven't herd from choc lvr

Sonic Says :
Friday, November 14, 2008 at 6:04:00 PM PST

I've only seen the original site once and I didn't even see much so its not mine for sure

Post a Comment