Turkey Day is around the corner

Author: Talon // Category:


this guy is Iron Chef Michael Symon 




Due to the new month, I redecorated for turkey day!
Now this month I will be posting more recipes than usual (for thanksgiving, or any time) and I hopefully will catch the
Iron Chef America Thanksgiving Showdown on Food Network, or online.


          From Talon

12 Responses to "Turkey Day is around the corner"

Cruz Says :
Monday, November 3, 2008 at 12:44:00 PM PST

Yay! Turkey Day! I CAN cook, I just DON'T like to cook. But I like to EAT! Does that make any sense? I can't watch the food network for a long period of time, it makes me hungry.

Checking out your profile...Yeah I like linkin park, too. How does C-lvr feel about the gambling? And why does it still say 14, I thought you were 15?

Cruz

Shadow Says :
Monday, November 3, 2008 at 1:18:00 PM PST

hes always been fourteen, i just like to mess with his profile. he'll be seventeen by next week

Anonymous Says :
Monday, November 3, 2008 at 2:13:00 PM PST

Wow, I didn't know that, I though you guys were all 14 or somewhere close. That's a new pic Cruz, I like it. I love butterflies.

Anonymous Says :
Monday, November 3, 2008 at 3:56:00 PM PST

yummy turkey...*drools on the keybord*

Cruz Says :
Tuesday, November 4, 2008 at 11:14:00 AM PST

I saw after his birthday it changed to 15 so I assumed he was, now it's 14 so he didn't have a birthday?

c-lvr:I think shadow was kidding about 17, he just meant because he keeps changing it

later, cruz

Sonic Says :
Tuesday, November 4, 2008 at 2:01:00 PM PST

yeah turkey day. mmmm crayonberries.

Cruz Says :
Wednesday, November 5, 2008 at 10:59:00 AM PST

sonic: what are "crayon"berries?

Ace Says :
Wednesday, November 5, 2008 at 6:20:00 PM PST

A simple explanation Sonic sucks it up at spelling.

Talon Says :
Thursday, November 6, 2008 at 9:04:00 AM PST

Like Your any better Ace, and thats how you spell it with a southern accent

Sonic Says :
Thursday, November 6, 2008 at 2:28:00 PM PST

isnt that what they're called? Drat its cranberris or something isnt it. wow that was embarrasing lol. crayons are good too though. I like the red ones.

Anonymous Says :
Thursday, November 6, 2008 at 6:26:00 PM PST

Crayons are good, I prefer the blue ones *chuckles*

Cruz Says :
Friday, November 7, 2008 at 11:31:00 AM PST

southern accent? hehe...... now i feel like a weirdo cuz i don't have a favorite crayon color

cruz

Post a Comment