Twilight the movie!

Author: Talon // Category:

OK last night at midnight we (Shadow, Sonic, Raven, Stat and I) snuck out after telling Ace and Twitch that we were going out on some "errands", but instead we went to see Twilight and I have to say that it was cool (Ace is still steamed XP).


Thats all for now,

From Talon

14 Responses to "Twilight the movie!"

Shadow Says :
Friday, November 21, 2008 at 2:36:00 PM PST

yeeaahh................ good times.....
-Shadow

Anonymous Says :
Saturday, November 22, 2008 at 1:00:00 PM PST

lucky but i read the book and i can wait to see the movie!!!

Anonymous Says :
Monday, November 24, 2008 at 12:14:00 PM PST

sorry I didn't read the book so it got spoiled. is it like the book?

Cruz Says :
Monday, November 24, 2008 at 2:25:00 PM PST

LOVED IT! and thx for following my blog.

Talon Says :
Monday, November 24, 2008 at 8:56:00 PM PST

yes sonic it is like the book

Talon Says :
Tuesday, November 25, 2008 at 9:06:00 AM PST

were did c-luver go? is she dead?

Ace Says :
Wednesday, November 26, 2008 at 8:09:00 AM PST

And I saw it with Twitch, not sure where but the guy playing Edward Cullen was there.

Cruz Says :
Wednesday, November 26, 2008 at 9:22:00 AM PST

I don't know where C-Lvr went, I leave her messages on my blog sometimes but she hasn't responded, and I hope you're throat gets better, I hate being sick. TTYL

AWESOMENESS LOOKS GOOD WITH WINGS :D Says :
Thursday, December 4, 2008 at 9:49:00 PM PST

yur a dude, and u like twilight?
nice!!!!!!
its an awesome movie!!!
oh, and if yur not a dude, i really dnt mean 2 offend yu.
:)
but still, ilike the book.
the moviz ok.

Anonymous Says :
Friday, February 26, 2010 at 8:57:00 AM PST

hi there friends. I'm really into shoes and I was looking for that exact model. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were all over 200 dollars everwhere. But completely I bring about this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous Says :
Wednesday, March 3, 2010 at 8:50:00 PM PST

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous Says :
Wednesday, March 17, 2010 at 11:06:00 AM PDT

hello friends. I'm really into shoes and I have been searching allowing for regarding that meticulous model. The prices seeking the shoes were all over 210 bucks on every page. But completely I bring about this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous Says :
Wednesday, March 17, 2010 at 4:10:00 PM PDT

good day dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for that singular brand. The prices for the velcros were around 190 dollars on every page. But for all I found this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what can you say about it?

Post a Comment