Another one of us.

Author: Talon // Category:
Now I intercepted an e-mail from Itex (whose spelling and grammar are just as bad as ace's) and it said that one of the "projects" has escaped. Project 69175 preferred name, Draco escaped the California "school" after burning it to the ground. It also said that Draco was in the same facility as Ace, they were in the "Pyro Research Facility" which is how Ace got his fire powers (if he hasn't bragged about it enough already). but due to the escape awhile back, the "doctors" couldn't finish the modifications in his DNA which only let his fire powers have a 50 foot radius (he can ignite any thing with his mind within 50 feet) Draco on the other hand just broke out and the "doctors" took his powers to far.Draco is a level 5 Pyrokinetic whose powers (he can make anything catch fire or explode within a 100 meter radius) out do Ace's by far. Although his current whereabouts are unknown.

   I'll keep listening 
   Happy Holidays
   From Talon

17 Responses to "Another one of us."

Talon Says :
Tuesday, December 16, 2008 at 7:09:00 PM PST

and speaking of which, I knew Draco at the school
He's 16, very tall and has quite the temper

Cruz Says :
Wednesday, December 17, 2008 at 10:47:00 AM PST

cool, there's another one of you... but all that "fire" power kinda scares me especially if he has a temper...

Talon Says :
Wednesday, December 17, 2008 at 12:57:00 PM PST

yeah... he sometimes scared me.
but he's always a nice guy

Sonic Says :
Wednesday, December 17, 2008 at 2:23:00 PM PST

now i kinda wish ace had that ice power just incase. nah thats too far.

Talon Says :
Thursday, December 18, 2008 at 9:40:00 AM PST

actualy I knew 3 people at the school Draco, Jerico and Icepop
Icepop could freeze any liqued into something to fight with, Jerico was a Iguana hybrid and could fight off 5 guards and you know who Draco is.

Cruz Says :
Friday, December 19, 2008 at 1:36:00 PM PST

Talon! I tried to post a comment on your other blog, but it won't let me, is it restricted to team members or is my computer just acting weird? lol... *cruz bangs on computer* Nope still won't let me, I'll try again tomorrow maybe...

Cruz Says :
Saturday, December 20, 2008 at 9:28:00 AM PST

okay, I've come to the conclusion that your other blog doesn't like me =p lol but I like it, that first recipe is so simple and it sounds good, so I'm gonna follow it. ttyl *^.^* Cruz

Sonic Says :
Saturday, December 20, 2008 at 1:41:00 PM PST

yeah I cant either. It just like reloads the page. Is the whole thing just gonna be recipes? y'know its people like you that are putting fast food resturaunts out of business. I figured it out! Its betlawa! (or something along the lines of. Pronounced bought-lao-u) It's the lebanese version of bachlava or whatever it was you were taling about that one day.

Anonymous Says :
Saturday, December 20, 2008 at 2:50:00 PM PST

DANG THAT STUPID "school" WHY CANT THEY LEARN TO STOP MAKING MORE EXPAREMENTS!!!...ok,i'm jealouse i want powers too there happy...but it would hurt...im lonely (find out why on my blog)

Cruz Says :
Monday, December 22, 2008 at 11:43:00 AM PST

girl and ghost boy... jess and soichiro and jake are gone...

Cruz Says :
Monday, December 22, 2008 at 11:51:00 AM PST

oh Sonic just read your other comment lol betlawa... I bet that makes NO sense to anyone else! lol ^-^

Ace Says :
Monday, December 22, 2008 at 8:33:00 PM PST

Ok so I made up the others powers but I CAN use Cryokinesis after all I did outclass Draco in every way except fire power and my range is 80 feet! TALON! get your facts right. Jeez. But yeah Im probably the only one who can counter Draco if he goes on a rampage well besides Raven you know her tem....per. Wait Ravens picking up something....HOLY CRAP! ITS A WHOLE TREE! Raven put it down. Now. No dont you dare throw that at me. And she throws it. I cant risk starting a fire cuz it would spread too quickly and I couldnt stop it. I guess ill just heve too grin and bear it. Ace out.

Sonic Says :
Tuesday, December 23, 2008 at 3:02:00 PM PST

sure ace. you can ignite anything within 50 feet but a small spark at 80 feet doesnt really count

Ace Says :
Wednesday, December 24, 2008 at 9:18:00 AM PST

Hello? Welcome back to reality just because im the most popular one here you dont like me. Anyway Ive got an extended range of 80 feet since my genes have stablized since I left the school.

Cruz Says :
Wednesday, December 24, 2008 at 12:27:00 PM PST

Merry Christmas to Flock! ... and you guys are so funny when you argue lol
*hugs* Cruz

Post a Comment