Cool Show

Author: Talon // Category:
There is a show Tuesday on TNT called Leverage, basically anyone who liked Mission Impossible or Ocean's 11, 12 or 13 should see this show.
I couldn't get any pics or vids so here is a site
http://www.tnt.tv/series/leverage/
From Talon

4 Responses to "Cool Show"

Ace Says :
Sunday, January 11, 2009 at 10:21:00 PM PST

we all love that show last episode they stopped a child stealing and gun smuggling operation

Talon Says :
Monday, January 12, 2009 at 2:49:00 PM PST

um some of us know it better (Talon) than others (Ace)

Cruz Says :
Wednesday, January 14, 2009 at 2:24:00 PM PST

I hadn't heard of that show... hmmm.. sounds interesting

and I laughed when I saw your comment under your avi on the sidebar "this is me only smaller"... who would think that was life-sized? lol

Post a Comment