news report

Author: Talon // Category:
Ok, its been awhile but the school has not been active.....Or at least it hasn't bothered us anyway. a few weeks I was reading up on the school's database (they may not have been watching us, but I'm watching them) when I found a file and a recent news report.
German scientist, Jahanger Nacht, Former school scientist has escaped from a Honolulu Prison on September 1st 2010. You may be wondering what is significant about this scientist aside from the regular school morons, well this is one of the scientists who made me who I am. On march 13th 1994, a genetic mutation was created by Jahanger A. Nacht which would give the user the ability to literally harden his/her skin to a rock hard substance which is as hard as iron, yet as flexible as human skin. The "instant bullet proof armor" would be put into the genes of the school's super soldiers. the genetic mutation was called JahangerNachtism (creative, I know) once Mr. Nacht brought the mutation to the American school location, the name was changed to a similar sounding American word juggernaut-ism. the mutation was to be tested on an experiment "70184-080694", the only problem was that the "experiment" united with 6 other experiments including his twin brother, Yes experiment 70184-080694 is currently known as Rouge Talon.


That's all for now
From Talon

1 Response to "news report"

Anonymous Says :
Tuesday, April 16, 2013 at 3:14:00 AM PDT

I think this is among the most significant information for me.
And i am glad reading your article. But wanna
remark on some general things, The web site style is
ideal, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers

My blog post ... vexxhost recommendations

Post a Comment