The Earth Is Ours

Author: Talon // Category:

Hey Talon here,
I Told Fang That I would post on my blog some messages about helping the environment, so here are some ideas to help any followers start if they havent already started.



  • recycle
  •  instead of throwing away food scraps, make a compost pile that will be turned into fertilizer. 
  • recycle plastic cans and bottles (or any thing really, because you can recycle everything now)
  • patch up clothing (I mean we do Ace alone has torched 6 pairs of shoes, at least 25 shirts and pairs of pants last year)
I guess what I'm trying to say is  one shot could end a war or in this case one recycled bottle could save the earth, the earth is in our hands no one else's.

1 Response to "The Earth Is Ours"

Anonymous Says :
Wednesday, September 24, 2008 at 6:01:00 PM PDT

Awesome message, I think we should support the enviorment (is that how you spell it, I always forget), Ummm, is ace a freind? Oh well, hey, are you a boy or a girl, you didn't really make it speciffic... Okay gotta go.

Post a Comment