Author: Talon // Category:
 I don't have much time, for negative reasons involving Ace (groan) but I just wanted to put a hyperlink on the page. It allows you to see what we (the flock) have to say. Here it is Acesblog-ace.blogspot.com (even though it has Aces name on it, it belongs to all of us)
 

             From Talon

2 Responses to " "

Anonymous Says :
Wednesday, September 24, 2008 at 5:55:00 PM PDT

Okay, I didn't really look at it, I just thought it would be nice to comment on something without a comment, what's ace's prob? I think that he/she is bein kinda bratty

Raven,Stat,Talon,Shadow,Sonic, Twitch and Me (Ace) Says :
Friday, September 26, 2008 at 3:07:00 PM PDT

Hey Chocolate Lover 1. Talon and I insult eachother on a regular basis as a game and 2 half the stuff I say I dont mean.

Post a Comment