School

Author: Talon // Category:

Talon here,
Now, I have separated with the flock for awhile to go to school, even though Ace is totally disapproving with my decision, I believe that an education is worth it (That and I have a HOT girlfriend) and Ace doesn't (ha ha). You are probably wondering how I am posting when I left Ace's slow laptop with him, well I got myself one and its better than Ace's.

6 Responses to "School"

Raven,Stat,Talon,Shadow,Sonic, Twitch and Me (Ace) Says :
Monday, September 29, 2008 at 9:12:00 PM PDT

NO! That is sooooo not true my laptop is way better then that well ok that one looks cool but ive looked at it and it doesnt have half the stuff mine does!

Anonymous Says :
Tuesday, September 30, 2008 at 9:27:00 AM PDT

Okaaaaaaayyy, girlfreind thing is new, Nice laptop though. Ummm, school is important but isn't your flock more important? I'm not on anybodies side for this situation. Post again soon!

Anonymous Says :
Tuesday, September 30, 2008 at 9:27:00 AM PDT

I forgot to type my name in right.

Talon Says :
Tuesday, September 30, 2008 at 1:54:00 PM PDT

first, I am only staying at school till the break that I have in late October after that I am meting the flock in the Caribbean. second, I am going to school not only because of education but because of the fact that I can get some useful info at the school, last Ace you are so full of your self the whole flock knows that your laptop is junky old dinosaur with DSL connection and very slow WiFi.

Sonic Says :
Tuesday, September 30, 2008 at 5:48:00 PM PDT

hey its me... uh still gotta get a name- anyway we're meating in caribbean? say school not a bad idea. I think ill go too. if its ok w/ you all. nah ill go anyway. To Japan!! (gf thing is new here too)

Raven,Stat,Talon,Shadow,Sonic, Twitch and Me (Ace) Says :
Wednesday, October 1, 2008 at 6:03:00 PM PDT

Don't even think about it Specs. XD You dont need to follow him after all he'll be back before october due to failing! XD.

-Ace

P.S. I just started using stuff like XD :P :D >:( :)

Post a Comment