A little bit about me

Author: Talon // Category:


Well I'm 14 years old, I love sushi, Asian food and cooking, and my faveorite bands are Linkn Park, Snow Patrol and now Owl City (thank you Chocolate Lover). And last I think that the environment is a big issue.

            From Talon.  

3 Responses to "A little bit about me"

Anonymous Says :
Thursday, September 25, 2008 at 10:39:00 PM PDT

I'm glad you like the band/artist now, what's your favorite song, I like the reinbow veins song. There is so much crap in this messed up world that we live in, I hate to think that we are the ones messing it up... I am almost 13, won't be long now. Soooo, I looked at Ace's blog, you guys are a flock? I didn't know that, I was surprised. Well gotta go to bed, school tommorow *groans*.

Anonymous Says :
Thursday, September 25, 2008 at 10:49:00 PM PDT

Oh, and if your even kinda wondering I live somewhere in the good old U.S.A.

Post a Comment