To my valuable reader

Author: Talon // Category:

Dear Chocolate Lover and other readers (Hopefully),
 Yes I'm a guy, and I will be posting recipes on my blog for anyone who has an interest in cooking because I have an interest in cooking and mostly Asian cuisine.

     Yours Talon

3 Responses to "To my valuable reader"

Anonymous Says :
Thursday, September 25, 2008 at 9:06:00 AM PDT

It's nice to know that some of my questions can be answered. I have a billion more that probably won't be answered, oh well. Hey, how old are you? I just so happen to be a girl.

Anonymous Says :
Thursday, September 25, 2008 at 9:20:00 AM PDT

Hey, just so you know, I like to get online early, so I can check out stuff, last night I was looking at comments on Fly on, (I happened to stumble over your online name) I'm guessing you like that series too. I had been checking out other blogs but none really peeked my intrest. When I read your comment; me being the goodie-goodie-2 shoes in my group of freinds, I decided to support your blog. Hey, why don't you check out this band/music artist called owl city, it has a kind of robotic theme to it but it's okay.

Sonic Says :
Tuesday, September 30, 2008 at 5:50:00 PM PDT

Whoa ur a guy!!?? i never knew that.

Post a Comment