Hello Seattle

Author: Talon // Category:

Well the flock after leaving the Caribbean (not my decision) we past Seattle and had lunch on the Space Needle, but I thought this song would be appropriate     


27 Responses to "Hello Seattle"

Anonymous Says :
Monday, October 13, 2008 at 5:25:00 PM PDT

*smiles* Me too. What's it like being on the space needle? Well, you might have passed over my house, I live in Washington. I've been to seattle. To tell you the truth owl city is the only non-christain band that I listen to. Try swicthfoot, it's popular, you can see them play at the puyalup fair. They kinda different from what you listen to. Post soon!

Raven,Stat,Talon,Shadow,Sonic, Twitch and Me (Ace) Says :
Monday, October 13, 2008 at 5:53:00 PM PDT

Ok for the feeling of the space needle think about being high up in the air with lots of wind whipping your body back and forth with no railing to catch you. Were not worried for reasons of the oblivious. -Ace

Talon Says :
Monday, October 13, 2008 at 6:53:00 PM PDT

Ace don't exaggerate it wasn't windy that day. (he makes it sound more challenging), (what a dork)

Anonymous Says :
Tuesday, October 14, 2008 at 8:58:00 AM PDT

Exactly how windy?

Anonymous Says :
Tuesday, October 14, 2008 at 11:06:00 AM PDT

Woops, I was focused on just one comment, well, what kind of weather? Rainy, I'm guessing, or maybe cold with the sun out, crisp clean fall air.

Talon Says :
Tuesday, October 14, 2008 at 12:35:00 PM PDT

actually yes, a bit chilly somewhat cloudy.

From Talon


P.S see that picture of Ace's head, it's actual size

Anonymous Says :
Tuesday, October 14, 2008 at 1:24:00 PM PDT

That should give you a clue as to what side of washington I live in (the type of weather I guessed). Do a little research and tell me which side of Washington I live in. West or east. I don't know if I should tell you this, and I'm only going to type this once but my actual first name is Kellen, it's like Helen with a K... I'm still going to comment as chocolate lover though.

Sonic Says :
Tuesday, October 14, 2008 at 2:08:00 PM PDT

hello Seattle hello seat... aww the songs over :( ... WEEEEEE! I'm on top of the world!

Sonic Says :
Tuesday, October 14, 2008 at 2:26:00 PM PDT

precipitation is less than in western Washington.



found it i did my reaserch cuase guess what i'm bor-whoops wasnt gonna say that again. so you live in Western Washington? am i right?

Anonymous Says :
Tuesday, October 14, 2008 at 2:34:00 PM PDT

Yeah, I live in western washington... that was fast. Hmmmmm, let me think of something else to say... well, can't think of anything.

Anonymous Says :
Tuesday, October 14, 2008 at 3:33:00 PM PDT

If my head is that small talon's head would be about the size of a basket ball because of all the hot air! Score Ace-10 Talon-1 -Ace

Anonymous Says :
Tuesday, October 14, 2008 at 7:25:00 PM PDT

I'm sure he would enjoy having a therepast.

Raven,Stat,Talon,Shadow,Sonic, Twitch and Me (Ace) Says :
Tuesday, October 14, 2008 at 7:33:00 PM PDT

Well you are a Talon crazed, violent, female, sexist, pig. So we're even. jk jk. Really thanks for responding to our blogs.... still if you could atleast look at my blog more...:( anyway from the avian that everyone picks on. -Ace

Anonymous Says :
Tuesday, October 14, 2008 at 7:39:00 PM PDT

I do look at your blog, Ace, I just can't comment on it, I don't have a google acount or a blog.

Anonymous Says :
Tuesday, October 14, 2008 at 7:50:00 PM PDT

Oh, I am not a violent or Talon crazed. If you want to see violent you should see my brother after wacthing star wars. How am I a sexist, or a pig? I'm not the one who chases girls skirts in the caribean. I could guess what your last post was about without looking back at it. It had something togo with adreneline and the space needle.

Talon Says :
Tuesday, October 14, 2008 at 9:04:00 PM PDT

Did anyone see Ace's post before I changed it?
if not, good no one would want to.

Anonymous Says :
Wednesday, October 15, 2008 at 10:51:00 AM PDT

I saw it, BLECK!!!!!! That is why I called him a sexist pig times 2. It's amazing what girls are willing to do to themselves, she seriously doesn't look 18, she looks more like 16 or 15. I'm glad no one else had to suffer. I can't beleive he even kinda mentioned an underwater camera, YUCK!

Raven,Stat,Talon,Shadow,Sonic, Twitch and Me (Ace) Says :
Wednesday, October 15, 2008 at 3:22:00 PM PDT

Can you say "EMMA WATSON!" I mean even her name is sexy! She is amart too! And shadow have you solved my question yet? -Ace

Raven,Stat,Talon,Shadow,Sonic, Twitch and Me (Ace) Says :
Wednesday, October 15, 2008 at 3:36:00 PM PDT

Oh so Iggy can groan and moan when Fang describes Beach Bunnies to him but I can't be a little pervy at all?!!!! -Ace

Anonymous Says :
Wednesday, October 15, 2008 at 3:44:00 PM PDT

That is axactly it!!! I'm surprised you got the answer! Hehehe. Iggy was groaning and moaning about beach bunnies way back when, when it didn't matter. You just put those pervish pictures up.

Sonic Says :
Friday, October 17, 2008 at 6:14:00 PM PDT

your brother after star wars? that sound interesting. I know a id like that. What did aces origianl post say anyway? i wanna know! I don't find "Emma Watson" a sexy name. I dont know why you do.

Anonymous Says :
Friday, October 17, 2008 at 6:15:00 PM PDT

This post has been removed by the author.

Anonymous Says :
Friday, October 17, 2008 at 9:45:00 PM PDT

My brother after starwars, hmmmmmm. Well, first he gets my other brother (i have 2 brothers) to have a stick fight with him, then one of them gets hurt; everything goes into turmoil. Later my brother gets into a pretend karate fight, someong gets hurt and the process is repeated again and again for days.

Post a Comment