Rescue success

Author: Talon // Category:

It has been awhile since the rescue but I should tell about it,
by the time that I found the Itex building it was to late, they took Ace's brain out... oh wait he never had one! 
JK (or am I?) ether way it was a success except for Ace's brain. Now we are meeting the rest of the flock in the Caribbean and boy is it beautiful 

      Yours truly,
       Talon   

13 Responses to "Rescue success"

Anonymous Says :
Friday, October 10, 2008 at 2:18:00 PM PDT

Cool, I wish I lived some place tropical. Soooo, what do you think of Aces newest post? I'm pissed, how about you?

Talon Says :
Friday, October 10, 2008 at 3:45:00 PM PDT

I am too when he gets back I'm going to kick his *** so incredibly hard!

From Talon

Anonymous Says :
Friday, October 10, 2008 at 3:47:00 PM PDT

Can't wait to hear details. >:D

Talon Says :
Friday, October 10, 2008 at 4:37:00 PM PDT

you should follow my blog Chocolate Lover.

Raven,Stat,Talon,Shadow,Sonic, Twitch and Me (Ace) Says :
Friday, October 10, 2008 at 5:56:00 PM PDT

My brain was not taken out in fact it is one of the smartest brains in the flock.

Anonymous Says :
Saturday, October 11, 2008 at 12:02:00 AM PDT

Yes, I know total drag but my dad won't let me have a google acount, he's sooooo stiff (nor a blog). I think I'll stick to commenting faithfully as a reader, it's easier, then I don't have to deal with all that gmail stuff. I have an email adress though. My dad would kill me if I gave that away.

fish n' chips95 Says :
Sunday, October 12, 2008 at 3:29:00 PM PDT

flock...as in avian hybrid, hmmmmm

fish n' chips95 Says :
Sunday, October 12, 2008 at 5:46:00 PM PDT

how r u related to max and the others

Raven,Stat,Talon,Shadow,Sonic, Twitch and Me (Ace) Says :
Sunday, October 12, 2008 at 7:51:00 PM PDT

We were raised in the same unit and we are good friends and thats about it no blood relation or anything. -Ace

Anonymous Says :
Sunday, October 12, 2008 at 7:52:00 PM PDT

Wow, I didn't know you were on, I was looking through some old posts.

Sonic Says :
Monday, October 13, 2008 at 3:19:00 PM PDT

wow choco lover u got a strict dad. well my motto's "what they don't know wont hurt them." but u might not want to be the same. gets me into trouble

Anonymous Says :
Monday, October 13, 2008 at 3:50:00 PM PDT

NO DUUUUHHHHHH!!!

To: Sonic

Post a Comment