More Linkin Park

Author: Talon // Category:
Earlier today, I was sitting on my leg and it went numb so I thought that I should put this song on my blog - Talon

9 Responses to "More Linkin Park"

Sonic Says :
Tuesday, October 21, 2008 at 2:53:00 PM PDT

I havent seen it yet but Im guessing its Nub. funny

Anonymous Says :
Tuesday, October 21, 2008 at 6:26:00 PM PDT

Nice song, not my fav though. Anyway, my cat did the cutest thing, she stole one of my shirts and I found her curled up on top of it, she rolled over and started to pur and meow at me, I couldn't help but take a picture, SHE WAS SO CUTE!!!!!!

Anonymous Says :
Tuesday, October 21, 2008 at 6:39:00 PM PDT

Hey, Linkin Park sounds like a christian band, but out of all of you, you probably haven't noticed, some of the lyrics sound christian, hmmmm, yup, a christian band.

Talon Says :
Tuesday, October 21, 2008 at 8:16:00 PM PDT

hmmm christian? I guess so -Talon
P.S Ace got the crap kicked out of him to day (guess he had it coming) (Ace is being a sore loser and lying about it) and they both got soaked because it was raining today
(FYI were in colorado)
from Talon

Anonymous Says :
Tuesday, October 21, 2008 at 8:20:00 PM PDT

There's nothing wrong with that, have you tryed swicthfoot yet? It's not full of praise and all that, you wouldn't be able to tell it's christian unless you heard certian songs, so don't be a baby and try it!

Anonymous Says :
Tuesday, October 21, 2008 at 8:21:00 PM PDT

Uhh, I guess he had it coming, I'm trying not to choose sides, even if Ace is a hothead at times

Raven,Stat,Talon,Shadow,Sonic, Twitch and Me (Ace) Says :
Wednesday, October 22, 2008 at 6:38:00 AM PDT

Talon fails to mention that we TIED and it only ended when Raven stepped in and with that avian rage shes got kicked our ***es but we wernt using our powers so we both kinda lost. -Ace

Post a Comment