We are not alone!

Author: Talon // Category:


Aliens are coming! (yes this is random)
these pictures show that aliens are real  

30 Responses to "We are not alone!"

Sonic Says :
Wednesday, October 22, 2008 at 2:45:00 PM PDT

woah thats really good photoshop!

Anonymous Says :
Wednesday, October 22, 2008 at 4:06:00 PM PDT

Weird... Aleins don't exist, it says so in the bible.

Anonymous Says :
Wednesday, October 22, 2008 at 5:56:00 PM PDT

HOLY COW!!!!!!! YOU JUST CURSED THE BIBLE!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU????!!!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW BAD THAT IS!!!! WHAT IS UP WITH!!!!

Anonymous Says :
Wednesday, October 22, 2008 at 5:56:00 PM PDT

YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shadow Says :
Wednesday, October 22, 2008 at 7:37:00 PM PDT

yah ace! what's wrong with you?!!
-Shadow
P.S. AnnaSophia Robb is hotter!!!

Talon Says :
Thursday, October 23, 2008 at 8:08:00 AM PDT

ACE! you are going to get struck by lightning or something like that -Talon

Anonymous Says :
Thursday, October 23, 2008 at 10:27:00 AM PDT

No, no lightning, it's just a bad thing todo. How much do you know about Jesus besides him being a christian thing? Do you wonder why the cross is a christian symbol?

Raven,Stat,Talon,Shadow,Sonic, Twitch and Me (Ace) Says :
Thursday, October 23, 2008 at 1:40:00 PM PDT

THAT WASN"T ME!!!! THAT WAS EITHER TALON OR SHADOW IM A STRICT CHRISTAN well sortta ANYWAY THAT WAS TALON OR SHADOW AND IM GONNA GET THEM!!!!!!!!! -Ace

Raven,Stat,Talon,Shadow,Sonic, Twitch and Me (Ace) Says :
Thursday, October 23, 2008 at 1:43:00 PM PDT

And its a christian symbol because Jesus was nailed to the cross and was sentenced to death he was given a crown of barbed wire after he died he was placed in a tomb and was sealed and the day after when a maid was goin to visit she found that he was gone. -Ace

Anonymous Says :
Thursday, October 23, 2008 at 1:46:00 PM PDT

O.k, I'm confused... who really posted that comment then? I don't know who to trust now... Yes Ace, that's true, tell me, what do you think makes a person a christian?

Talon Says :
Thursday, October 23, 2008 at 1:54:00 PM PDT

ace you got that off the internet

Anonymous Says :
Thursday, October 23, 2008 at 1:59:00 PM PDT

Hmph, I wouldn't be so quick to say that Talon. He might have really known that. JEEEEZZZ!!!! I don't know what to say. I DON'T KNOW WHO TO TRUST!!! (it wasn't barbed wire, that wasn't invented yet, it was thorns)

Shadow Says :
Thursday, October 23, 2008 at 2:40:00 PM PDT

o come on chocolate lover, i just saw him get that off the internet. he isnt even religious. he just prays to what ever god he can find to save his rear.
-Shadow

Anonymous Says :
Thursday, October 23, 2008 at 2:51:00 PM PDT

O.k, now I beleive you, still, I want to know, what do you think makes a person a christian?

Anonymous Says :
Thursday, October 23, 2008 at 2:52:00 PM PDT

Also, how am I supposed to know, I'm not there with you guys.

Raven,Stat,Talon,Shadow,Sonic, Twitch and Me (Ace) Says :
Thursday, October 23, 2008 at 5:49:00 PM PDT

Ok let me do something to prove that I am Ace and I did know that. I swear upon the Father, Son and Holy Ghost that I am Ace and I have known about the death and reincarnation of Jesus since well forever. -Ace P.S. we visited a school in Colorado called I think it was Riverside? Yeah Talon says it was riverside anyway I saw this sexy girl with shoulder length red hair a nice hoodie on and the best laugh.

Sonic Says :
Thursday, October 23, 2008 at 6:14:00 PM PDT

he rose after 3 days ace not 1. ever notice how many 3s are in the bible? Holy trinity, jesus died at age 33. The holy ghost is what you read that they say in books ace you dont really know that. its the father son holy spirit-holy trinity. aces god? he prays to me to save his butt. what makes a person chritian? well i think its officially written down but christianity is different from other religions because we think jesus is the son of god where other believe he's just another prophet like moses or good old abe. also we go to a church and not a synagouge or what ever. Im cristian but truly i don't think theres any difference between christianity and islam and judiasim. (Talon wants to know exatly what happens when we die but I dont remember hearing any clue at church or something do you know?) -loooong comment

Sonic Says :
Thursday, October 23, 2008 at 6:15:00 PM PDT

hold on where does it say that there are no aliens in the bible?!?

Anonymous Says :
Thursday, October 23, 2008 at 7:41:00 PM PDT

Well, hmmmmm, you guys know a lot more than I expected. Anyway, what makes a person a christian is actually ask Jesus into your heart, then you go to heaven and all that other stuff. I like to reach out to people on blogs, those that seem to need help and such. Really, christianity isn't a religion, it's a way of life, religion is just rules, rules, rules, God and Jesus hate religion. Well gotta go, my dad needs me for something.

Raven,Stat,Talon,Shadow,Sonic, Twitch and Me (Ace) Says :
Thursday, October 23, 2008 at 9:39:00 PM PDT

That sounds like something from "Adventures in Odessey" basically its this whole cassete series that shares the word of the bible in a way young people can understand I only know about this from what I gleamed from this one girls mind while we were in Seattle I looked it up and its an ok series. Anyway I DO believe in God and I swear I am a christian oh and God's real nems is "Jahova" I hope I spelled that right. -Ace

Anonymous Says :
Friday, October 24, 2008 at 9:08:00 AM PDT

God has many names, Jahova is one of them. I know plenty about the Odessey, you guys have to check out the Left Behind series!!! I liked it anyway, have you heard of the Rapture?

Raven,Stat,Talon,Shadow,Sonic, Twitch and Me (Ace) Says :
Friday, October 24, 2008 at 9:47:00 AM PDT

I learned Jahova frst from Indiana Jones and the last Crusade! -Ace

Anonymous Says :
Friday, October 24, 2008 at 10:00:00 AM PDT

Wow, that's amazing Ace! Lets hear more *drips with sarcasm* I've seen all Idiana Jones movies, star wars too, that is the result of having two annoying brothers that are obssessed with oldies action movies. Now they want to see Ramboo. They are total geeks!!! They've seen almost every Marvel mivie and old t.v show made, onw of them can't stop wachting the lords of the rings, I've caught him acting like that creepy little bald guy, Gollum right?

Anonymous Says :
Friday, October 24, 2008 at 10:14:00 AM PDT

Look, I've been a christian all my life, I know lots but then I know so little. Christianity doesn't involve paparwork or all that other crap, it's letting Jesus in your heart. I know that sounds cheesy and all but it's the truth. I don't know what to say to you, but here is what's been on my mind lately, it's a speech, kind of, well, here goes:
Do you not know? Do you not know what he has done for you? Do you not know how much he loves you? Do you not know that he was beaten, tortured, and mocked? Do you not know that the lord Jesus, Gods only son, died on the cross for you? He was nailed to a cross, and left there, they put a crown made of thorns on his innocent head, they made him carry a heavy wood cross, but he still loved them, he still loved those that had beaten him and mocked him, he died for you, he died for the worlds sin. Then something beautiful happened, he rose from the dead three days later, holes in his hands, and forgave those people, those people that had yelled and laughed at him, the people that yelled “Crucify him!!!” And what do you do to repay such an awesome god? You ignore him, you say that it can’t be true, you doubt that he is there, you question everything that is said, but worst of all you don’t believe, you don’t believe that he died on the cross for our sins, our souls are as dirty rags compared to the righteous one. No one is righteous, no not one.

Shadow Says :
Friday, October 24, 2008 at 1:39:00 PM PDT

Dear Chocolate lover,
What makes a person a christian is simple. they can choose their own religion. if they want to be christian, so be it. i am like 4% religious/Christian. i only go to church on Christmas eve.
-Shadow

Anonymous Says :
Friday, October 24, 2008 at 2:53:00 PM PDT

Whatever, that's not how I see it, but I'm not going to push you to see it my way. Gotta go!

Anonymous Says :
Friday, October 24, 2008 at 2:53:00 PM PDT

Whatever, that's not how I see it, but I'm not going to push you to see it my way. Gotta go!

Anonymous Says :
Friday, October 24, 2008 at 2:53:00 PM PDT

Whatever, that's not how I see it, but I'm not going to push you to see it my way. Gotta go!

Anonymous Says :
Friday, October 24, 2008 at 6:45:00 PM PDT

Wow, my comment copied itself... weird.

Post a Comment