5 DAYS!

Author: Talon // Category:
Talon here,
Its 5 days till my birthday I'm so excited! 

18 Responses to "5 DAYS!"

Anonymous Says :
Monday, October 27, 2008 at 9:58:00 AM PDT

Happy early b-day, so your b-day is on halloween?

Anonymous Says :
Monday, October 27, 2008 at 2:27:00 PM PDT

Well, that's cool. I don't really celebrate Halloween, I celebrate Harvest, that's the christian version. Anyway, at my church they have a harvest festival, there's lots of candy and games, sooooo much fun. I don't really dress up either, not much of a make-up fan, I'm not a super-girly-girl nor am I a tomboy.

Ace Says :
Monday, October 27, 2008 at 5:22:00 PM PDT

We have the ultimate costumes! Our wings will do the trick. Ive heard New York City has awesome stuff on Halloween so I wanna go back for that.

Anonymous Says :
Monday, October 27, 2008 at 5:45:00 PM PDT

Hey, how come you and Talon are always at the others neck? Do you seriously hate each other?

Talon Says :
Monday, October 27, 2008 at 6:56:00 PM PDT

no, he is just... an @$$ (most of the time) and he has it coming most of the time)

Anonymous Says :
Monday, October 27, 2008 at 7:30:00 PM PDT

STOP FREAKING CUSSING PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!! JEEEEZZZ!!!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, WHY DO YOU FEAKING CUSS?!?!?!?! WHAT DOES IT HELP, HMMMMMMM?!?!?!?!?!?!?! GOD, THESE PEOPLE NEED HELP!!!!

Ace Says :
Monday, October 27, 2008 at 9:06:00 PM PDT

Oooooooo You used God's name in Vain thats like the 6th or 7th commendment isn't it?

Anonymous Says :
Monday, October 27, 2008 at 9:18:00 PM PDT

No, I didn't use God's name in vain, I was praying out loud. It's simple grammar, after you say somebodies name you put a comma before or after the name that you have written. So "God, these people need help!" is just a prayer or a sentence, Jeez, your out to get me on this religion stuff aren't you, Ace?

Sonic Says :
Tuesday, October 28, 2008 at 6:44:00 PM PDT

nice bending the rules ther c lover. actually it sounds like you were talking to god. talon you did swear. too bad ace were going somewhere else for halloween. doesnt matter where as long as you dont get your way. never heard of harvest which is strange if its a christian holliday for me.

Ace Says :
Tuesday, October 28, 2008 at 7:01:00 PM PDT

I MEANT ITS WAR I LIKE RAVEN MORE THAN I LIKE CHOCOLATE LOVER!!!

Anonymous Says :
Wednesday, October 29, 2008 at 8:09:00 AM PDT

I DID NOT BEND THE RULES!!! I was seriously talking to God, you can do that you know, I even said it out loud, JEEEZ!!! Why war, Ace? I'm wondering if Raven has seen that comment...

Anonymous Says :
Wednesday, October 29, 2008 at 10:07:00 AM PDT

What kind of war? Sharp retorts and stuff like that or who ever knows more about christianty? Maybe something else, I'm not sure.

Post a Comment