Satisfaction!

Author: Talon // Category:







Ok, this cake is from Charm City Cakes, from the show Ace Of Cakes on Food Network (Duff Goldman owns the shop)


Earlier today I was building an explosive tennis ball prototype, so I needed to find how far and how much force I could throw it with. so as I was testing, after telling people to stay clear Ace comes flying through and got hit in the temple with a tennis ball loaded with as much weight as I could fit in it (it was the weight of a shot put!). He was out cold for at least 45 minuets! NEW RECORD! anyway he is pissed off at me (though he could not do any thing about it (weakling)) Oh yeah, the day after tomorrow is my birthday! and Halloween! I'm so excited.
From Talon

14 Responses to "Satisfaction!"

Anonymous Says :
Wednesday, October 29, 2008 at 6:41:00 PM PDT

*trys to contian laguhter* He so had that coming. I wonder if there was any brain damage...

Anonymous Says :
Wednesday, October 29, 2008 at 7:12:00 PM PDT

Hehehehe, nice one.

Ace Says :
Wednesday, October 29, 2008 at 7:32:00 PM PDT

Huh? when was I flying through you know perfectly well I was on my Laptop and you threw it at ME! Good thing it didn't explode or Talon would be seriously injured because I would beat on him until he got me a new laptop.

Ace Says :
Wednesday, October 29, 2008 at 7:36:00 PM PDT

By the way don't even try to touch my back pack. I have a few kilos of gunpowder with matches in the side pocket. We don't want to relive Twitch loaded with caffine lighting matches while your bomb fuse was in his lap. Still good times. good times.

Talon Says :
Wednesday, October 29, 2008 at 8:42:00 PM PDT

1. you just flew through not on your laptop
2. the ball was full of weights, not explosives
And 3. 45mins or more NEW RECORD!

Talon Says :
Wednesday, October 29, 2008 at 8:44:00 PM PDT

and you could not beat me up, thank you

Anonymous Says :
Wednesday, October 29, 2008 at 9:03:00 PM PDT

Talon could kick your but easy! Yes, there was no brain to begin with.

Anonymous Says :
Thursday, October 30, 2008 at 2:30:00 PM PDT

What is up with Manga and pointy noses? If one of them tripped they would be stuck cuz there pionty nose was sharp enough to stick through the floor!

Sonic Says :
Thursday, October 30, 2008 at 3:54:00 PM PDT

it wouldnt big manga without pointy noses! or small feet (supposedly) or fighting1 or awsomeness! or strong people! or cool weapons! or big... never mind that last one. choclate lover you taking sides with talon! I thought you weren't taking sides!

Anonymous Says :
Thursday, October 30, 2008 at 4:35:00 PM PDT

That's because Ace decided to go to war, so I'm on anybodies side but his.

Anonymous Says :
Thursday, October 30, 2008 at 6:48:00 PM PDT

Hey Talon, I won't be here tommorow, plans have changed so I'm going somewhere tommorow. Happy 1 day early birthday!

Anonymous Says :
Friday, October 31, 2008 at 10:39:00 PM PDT

Good, I don't like to fight, with anybody, even you.

Post a Comment