Owl City

Author: Talon // Category:
Hey Talon here,
 I just wanted to put this on my blog because I like the song

4 Responses to "Owl City"

Anonymous Says :
Friday, October 3, 2008 at 4:18:00 PM PDT

For some weird reason my computer won't let me see or hear the music. Sorry!

Anonymous Says :
Saturday, October 4, 2008 at 8:59:00 PM PDT

O.k, my computer stopped spazzing out, you like the song I like. O.k, weird question, what do you think I look like?

Raven,Stat,Talon,Shadow,Sonic, Twitch and Me (Ace) Says :
Saturday, October 4, 2008 at 9:29:00 PM PDT

Hey Talon we really need you back were sortta in Austrailia arm of the Itexicon corp. and we are in a room with a whole bunch of wait ............... I thought I heard a noise anyway we cant get out without getting caught crap they are breaking down the door WE NEED YOU!!! Raven says she is gonna beat you to a pulp. Crap 12 Omegas. Fun.

Post a Comment