Ace's name

Author: Talon // Category:
Well in terms of were he got it well I don't know. He is not any good at cards so that cant be it, the WWII definition states that any pilot that shots down 5 or more enemies is considered an ace, and he is not any good at flying anyway. All of our names fit but his does not I'll just keep calling     him Arial Behind his back
        Catastrophe
        Example 



       From Talon 

17 Responses to "Ace's name"

Anonymous Says :
Saturday, November 8, 2008 at 11:04:00 PM PST

CUSSING SEXIST BACON STRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's a good name Talon. Mwahahahahahahaha.

Ace Says :
Sunday, November 9, 2008 at 2:09:00 PM PST

Thats it im done. None of you ever appreciate me and I think Id be better off by myself so yeah Im leaving the flock for awhile and I will always know where they are through the tracker microchip that was implanted by ITEX docs fortuneately we altereed it so only we can find eachother not ITEX but still I need some time to think and dont try to find me cause you can't. -Ace

Talon Says :
Sunday, November 9, 2008 at 5:01:00 PM PST

OK you say that you can find us but we cant find you? how does that work

Ace Says :
Sunday, November 9, 2008 at 5:12:00 PM PST

I am a genius. You are not. and my chip I snapped in half.

Talon Says :
Monday, November 10, 2008 at 5:38:00 AM PST

the chip must have been connected to your sanity

Talon Says :
Monday, November 10, 2008 at 5:41:00 AM PST

and don't you remember that I disabled the chips in all of our heads?

Cruz Says :
Monday, November 10, 2008 at 12:52:00 PM PST

How is saying mother f****r sexist?
Did i miss something?

Cruz

Cruz Says :
Monday, November 10, 2008 at 12:59:00 PM PST

Oh and talon I'm guessing that was you that came to my blog under ace's name, because ace has NEVER been to my blog so i knew it couldn't be him.

Talon Says :
Monday, November 10, 2008 at 2:15:00 PM PST

yeah (said happily and evilly)

Sonic Says :
Monday, November 10, 2008 at 7:03:00 PM PST

sexist bacon strip has become c lovers little trade mark joke. I appreciate you *cough* sort of. well have fun. stay out of as much trouble as you can. bring me something when you get back. am I soundind too much like a mother?

Cruz Says :
Tuesday, November 11, 2008 at 11:02:00 AM PST

Sonic: No you don't sound like a mother, a mother would ask if packed enough socks and what he ate for breakfast.... you just sound like a friend.
Yeah, Ace don't get yourself into TOO MUCH trouble, and again BE CAREFUL.

Sonic Says :
Tuesday, November 11, 2008 at 2:15:00 PM PST

but still have fun. (and dont forget your socks!)

Post a Comment