How do ya like the new look?

Author: Talon // Category:
Yeah, I redecorated and I want to know how's it look? (no I don't care what Ace says). I like it. I also helped Sonic put the Death Note background on his blog.
   

           Please comment about your opinion,
                             From Talon

7 Responses to "How do ya like the new look?"

Cruz Says :
Tuesday, November 11, 2008 at 10:59:00 AM PST

Mmmmm... that cake looks yummy. I like the do over. I liked Sonic's do over, too. Nice.

Sonic Says :
Tuesday, November 11, 2008 at 2:14:00 PM PST

thanks cruz! I did it all by my self. |) No help from anyone

Ace Says :
Tuesday, November 11, 2008 at 5:02:00 PM PST

Just tell me how to change the background to Naruto and I'll include you on the other secret I found in the ITEX building.

fish n' chips95 Says :
Tuesday, November 11, 2008 at 5:53:00 PM PST

shit man! this layout is awesome! but don't worry, i won't steal it from you

Post a Comment